Compensation: Dependent upon Experience.
Position Type: This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Location: On-site in Corrales, New Mexico.
We seek a developer with demonstrated programming experience and other complementary skills to join our team of programmers, designers, UI / UX developers, and producers. We work on custom installations for world renowned museums, Fortune 500 companies, and other interesting clients. As our company continues to expand, we are looking for a self-starter who can contribute right away, but who is also willing to learn new things.
Ideum creates HCI software products, multitouch hardware products along with dynamic exhibits and websites for museums, non-profit organizations, and socially responsible companies. We are an internationally recognized interactive design firm located in Corrales, New Mexico (near Albuquerque, an hour from Santa Fe). In addition, we design and sell multitouch tables and custom exhibit hardware to museums, corporations, non-profit organizations and socially responsible companies worldwide.
How to Apply
Please respond via email (address at bottom of page) and include relevant examples of your work (URLS) along with a cover letter and your resume. Please: NO PHONE CALLS or DROP INS. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Benefits and Incentives
This position includes full health benefits (65% after 90 days), Dental insurance, plus long-term and short-term disability and life insurance.
Also included is a company-matched 401K Safe Harbor Profit Sharing Plan (available after one year of employment).
Pay is based upon experience.
- Demonstrated experience programming in multiple languages/environments
- Demonstrated experience in programming visual interfaces of some kind
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with version control software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in science, art, history, and social issues
- Strong conceptual and information design skills
- Ability to organize efficiently and effectively
- College degree in computer Science, mathematics or a scientific field - or equivalent life experience
- 3-5 Years industry experience working on applications from concept to deployment
- Experience with HCI and tangible interfaces
- Hardware and systems engineering experience
- Experience with 3D modeling and/or authoring
- Experience with mobile authoring
- Experience with Qt
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Experience with Web and server-based technologies
- Experience in the museum or non-profit world
- Experience with hardware and systems engineering