Superior Touch & Displays
The Colossus uses a LG commercial 86” Ultra HD display and a custom projected capacitive touch controller. Its surface is bezel-less, water-resistant, and made for demanding environments.
The Colossus comes with an Intel Quad Core i7 computer system, 32GB of RAM, (2) 1TB hard drives, and a dedicated NVIDIA GTX 1080 graphics card. We can also create your Windows-based dream system—just let us know what you want.
Engineered for Public Use
The Colossus is made out of aircraft-grade aluminum. This remarkable touch table is in some of the world’s busiest museums including the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington DC.
450 lbs / 204 kg (approx)
700 lbs / 317 kg (approx)
- 86” IPS LED display 500 cd/m2
- 3840x2160 60Hz
- Projected capacitive touch technology
- <16ms touch response time
- 40 simultaneous touch points
- 6mm ultra-clear tempered glass
- Two 10W integrated speakers
- Single push-button power
- Custom lockable enclosure
- Windows 10 (default), 8.1, or 7
- Universal 110-240V power system
- Intel Core i7-6700K 4.2GHz processor
- GTX 1080 8GB DDR5X NVIDIA graphics card
- Dual Micron M600 1TB SSD hard drives
- 32GB 2133MHz DDR4 RAM
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Ethernet
- Bluetooth 4.0
- RFID or NFC reader
- Wireless keyboard with integrated trackpad
- Direct access via USB ports
- Audio output via 1/8” audio jack
- HDMI Output (PC)
Not all touch systems are created equal. Learn how the advanced 3M™ technology behind Ideum’s 4K UHD touch walls and multitouch tables works to create unforgettable experiences.Download White Paper
All Ideum touch walls and multitouch tables come with a lifetime license for GestureWorks. The license includes ticketed, timely support (one year is included free) and free upgrades for life.
We can produce our hardware in variety of custom colors, finishes, and logo treatments. Possible add-ons include casters, headphones, headsets, and proximity sensors. We also build completely custom units. Contact our sales group for more details.
Made in the USA
Ideum touch tables and displays are designed and built in the USA. We back our products with a three-year warranty and provide timely and professional support and service when necessary. The same people who build our tables provide our support.